The Harlow Gown in Black by Lucy Laurita - Leiela is an elegant highneck gown with a full and voluminous silhouette. Gown features a tie at the neck for adjustable and comfortable wear and tie through the back to ensure a secure fit at the bust. Gown has elastic waist that allows for versatile size and thick statement waist tie that creates an effortless hourglass shape. Gown skirt falls to the ground with a dramatic flare and is fully lined.
Lucy Laurita - Leiela gowns can be ordered in a variety of colours and sizes: 6-16.
Lucy Laurita designs are non-size restricting - they are carefully created to suit each individual. Our specialised customisation service is offered through our trusted boutique buyers and is our guarantee of confidence in purchasing our locally designed and made gowns.
Orders will take approximately 4 - 6 weeks to be make a gown especially for you. All dresses are designed and made in Australia.
For more information regarding special orders and bridal enquiries please contact us on 1300 376 252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colours almost always available are black, navy, ivory and red.
- Colour chart available upon request with other seasonal highlight colours.
- Specialises in bridal parties.
- Urgent orders maybe requested (Delivery within 2 weeks). Surcharge will apply.
- Measurements may be supplied in order to customize your size.
- Split sizes may also be ordered e.g. Size 10 bodice with size 12 skirt. Surcharge will apply.
- Double lining will incur a surcharge of $45. (Usually only necessary for light based colours such as white, ivory or nude.)
- Gowns cut on the bias are designed to float over your body shape so individual length may vary slightly. As a guide our full length gowns are to floor length on heights of approx. 175 cm. If you are unsure if you require extra length to your gown please contact us. Surcharge will apply.
Free Express Shipping* / Next Day Delivery / Most Major Cities.
*Free for all orders over $100 ($10 for orders under $100).
See Shipping & Returns