Chiara Gown in Navy
The Chiara Gown in Navy by Lucy Laurita.
A stunning gown in a very feminine style, with an amazing fit. The Chiara Gown encapsulates all the components of styling essentials to suit the female silhouette. A deep V-neckline elongates the torso. This necklace may be adjusted as desired by the ties at the shoulders. Due to the length of the shoulder ties one may extend the body line silhouette and the soft georgette fabric allows for the beautiful drape in the bodice cross over.
You can feel very confident with the structure of the Chiara Gown. It features a low V-back that still allows for a bra to be worn if needed. This easy to wear flattering design has an elasticised waist, a bias skirt to mould over your shape and a slight fishtail to give an elegant flounce as you walk. Gown pulls in at the waist with a delicate belt which can be worn to the front or the back.
CHECK WITH US FOR SIZES AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
Lucy Laurita - Leiela pieces can be ordered in a variety of colours and sizes.
Come in-store to try on / explore other colourways and styles.
Lucy Laurita designs are non-size restricting - they are carefully created to suit each individual. Our specialised customisation service is offered through our trusted boutique buyers and is our guarantee of confidence in purchasing our locally designed and made gowns.
Orders will take approximately 4 - 6 weeks to make the piece especially for you. Garments are designed and made in Australia.
For more information regarding special orders and bridal enquiries please contact us on 1300 376 252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colours almost always available are black, navy, ivory and red.
- Colour chart available upon request with other seasonal highlight colours.
- Specialises in bridal parties.
- Urgent orders maybe requested (Delivery within 2 weeks). Surcharge will apply.
- Measurements may be supplied in order to customise your size.
- Split sizes may also be ordered e.g. Size 10 bodice with size 12 skirt. Surcharge will apply.
- Double lining will incur a surcharge of $45. (Usually only necessary for light based colours such as white, ivory or nude.)
- Gowns cut on the bias are designed to float over your body shape so individual length may vary slightly. As a guide our full length gowns are to floor length on heights of approx. 175 cm. If you are unsure if you require extra length to your gown please contact us. Surcharge will apply.
From as young as I can remember, the vision of my mother will stay with me for the rest of my life. Unknowingly, it was the starting point of career as a fashion designer.
When you look at my collection you need to live the idea that together we have created a story. A story of a Melbourne fashion designer who has created and wanted all her life one single thing. Simple, classic, couture beauty.
Take a look at the collection and you will see in there the privilege of an education I received in design. It didn’t stop there, some people think it is a child hood dream, some people think I would grow out of it, some people tried to convince me that I would grow out of it. It’s interesting that sometimes I pause and think, and I want to tell you all I am proud and love where I come from.
Perhaps when I have the privilege of you wearing one of my wrap dresses, my beaded frocks, my scarves or any of my collection that you know I individually care.
Polyester / Cotton / Acetate
Dry Clean Only.