Bias Slip Dress in Black
The Bias Slip Dress in Black by Lucy Laurita.
Simply easy to wear with poise and femininity. The V-neckline bias cut slip dress with thin spaghetti straps glides on to fit and flow beautifully over the body. Creates a flattering silhouette with freedom to move, without restrictions. The ankle length makes it perfect to wear throughout winter layered up with cosy woollen cardi and long boots and you will love it throughout the warmer months for all occasions. A basic essential to enjoy year after year. Can be ordered with or without the leg slash.
Lucy Laurita - Leiela pieces can be ordered in a variety of colours, fabrics and sizes.
Come in-store to try on / explore other colourways and styles.
Sample of size 8 is ready to try in-store.
Lucy Laurita designs are non-size restricting - they are carefully created to suit each individual. Our specialised customisation service is offered through our trusted boutique buyers and is our guarantee of confidence in purchasing our locally designed and made gowns.
Orders will take approximately 4 - 6 weeks to make the piece especially for you. Garments are designed and made in Australia.
For more information regarding special orders and bridal enquiries please contact us on 1300 376 252 or email email@example.com
- Colours almost always available are black, pink and ocean.
- Colour chart available upon request with other seasonal highlight colours.
- Specialises in bridal parties.
- Urgent orders maybe requested (Delivery within 2 weeks). Surcharge will apply.
- Measurements may be supplied in order to customise your size.
- Split sizes may also be ordered e.g. Size 10 bodice with size 12 skirt. Surcharge will apply.
- Double lining will incur a surcharge of $45. (Usually only necessary for light based colours such as white, ivory or nude.)
- Gowns cut on the bias are designed to float over your body shape so individual length may vary slightly. As a guide our full length gowns are to floor length on heights of approx. 175 cm. If you are unsure if you require extra length to your gown please contact us. Surcharge will apply.
From as young as I can remember, the vision of my mother will stay with me for the rest of my life. Unknowingly, it was the starting point of career as a fashion designer.
When you look at my collection you need to live the idea that together we have created a story. A story of a Melbourne fashion designer who has created and wanted all her life one single thing. Simple, classic, couture beauty.
Take a look at the collection and you will see in there the privilege of an education I received in design. It didn’t stop there, some people think it is a child hood dream, some people think I would grow out of it, some people tried to convince me that I would grow out of it. It’s interesting that sometimes I pause and think, and I want to tell you all I am proud and love where I come from.
Perhaps when I have the privilege of you wearing one of my wrap dresses, my beaded frocks, my scarves or any of my collection that you know I individually care.
Dry Clean Only.