The Monet Shirt by Andiamo relaunch.
- Sheer fabric
- Lends itself to variety of coloured camisoles if desired
- ¾ sleeves with an elasticated wristband
- Collared and button down front
- Shorter hemline at front
- Optional tuck-in on front
- Beautiful muted print reminiscent of artist’s palette
- Designed and made in Australia
Andiamo was launched in 1992 by designer Ronnie Sansonetti and is now firmly established among Australia's leading labels. Andiamo Australia is proudly one of the last family-owned and operated Australian clothing companies that is still designed and manufactured in Australia. Commonly used stretch fabrics allow for all shapes and sizes to feel comfortable in the fashion forward pieces.
- Silk chiffon
- Dry clean only
- Shoulder to hem 74cm
- centre front 68cm
- centre back 86cm
- side to split 35cm
- inside sleeve 32cm
Free Express Shipping* / Next Day Delivery / Most Major Cities.
*Free for all orders over $100 ($10 for orders under $100).
See Shipping & Returns